Integrated PAR-Q facility available, inc electronic signature
The Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) is a useful safeguard for you and for your members, but it can be a bureaucratic nightmare to process and handle all those forms…
Help is now at hand from Ashbourne, with an online PAR-Q available that is fully integrated within our MVS system. The benefits of this are:
- No need to print out and then file a paper form – the PAR-Q can be completed on your PC screen by your members when they visit your club.
- No lengthy inputting of personal details as part of the PAR-Q – all this is picked up from the member profile info.
- NO need for a handwritten signature to sign off the PAR-Q – the member can sign online by being paired up with their unique form by using their swipecard, fingerprint or RFID verification they use to enter your club.
- Easy to see who has and has not completed their PAR-Q, as it is flagged on their profile.
- Easy to find a member’s PAR-Q if you need to refer to it – no trawling through forms in ring binders!
All this makes PAR-Q a painless process, giving you more time to BB-Q (or anything else you fancy…)
Here are some screengrabs showing the electronic form and the signing facility: