Are you making the most of MVS?
Over the last few months we’ve added a steady stream of great new features to our MVS programme, including to the fully integrated reporting system, dashboard+. We’ve acted on feedback from users and added in a number of useful extra features + some neat innovations of our own.
To make the most of these features, please check you’ve got installed the latest v3 version of MVS (Membership Validation System) – if you have, when you open up MVS it should now say ‘v3′ in the top right corner. If you’ve not got this latest version please call Andy on 0871 271 2088 and he can quickly organise an upload of the new software.
The whole of MVS has been given a sleeker, more modern interface, with clear icons and easy navigation.
We will never overload the system with reports that you don’t need, but we’ve added some useful ones that you’ve asked us for. You can access the ‘Reports Menu’ from the dashboard+ home screen and this reveals the listing on the left. Reports generated from across all of our programmes are now easily accessed from this ONE screen:
- Operational Reports – Using data from our access+ entry logs and from each member’s profile, you can see an up-to-the-minute view of members’ visit patterns + prompts for upcoming members’ birthdays and member reviews.
- Till Reports – If you’re making active use of our epos+ till system, you can export transactions and stock lists, and see sales by product group + a complete drill down report. You can see which members are giving you the most sales through the till.
- Booking System Reports – Download reports from our ebooking+ system by member and by class.
- Other Reports – Filter by membership type (including now by ‘Prospects’) and use this area to download your statements and invoices for your collection+ service from Ashbourne.
- Retention Reports – Within the Operational Reports area is a button taking you to the Retention Report below. See at-a-glance who is high, medium or low risk, depending on their recent attendance patterns. Use this info to then send relevant email or text prompts to members directly from the system. Minimal set-up is required + there is NO data entry needed to filter down to the people you want to identify for retention activity – just seamlessly access the data and then take action based upon it.
All of this is designed to save you time and money, letting you focus on recruiting and retaining members for your club.